The Southeast Asian Journal of STEM Education (SAJSE) is a dynamic open-access online platform established to unlock a treasure trove of insights dedicated to advancing STEM education in Southeast Asia. At SEAMEO STEM-ED, we welcome contributions from educators, researchers, and innovators passionate about shaping the future of STEM learning in our region.
Our articles transcend boundaries, providing free and open access to valuable knowledge. They are not only easily viewable but also downloadable and shareable, empowering stakeholders across Southeast Asia. Embracing a commitment to openness, all published content aligns with Creative Commons licensing, facilitating unhindered use, distribution, and reproduction—with the only condition being proper citation.
Join us in the quest to elevate STEM education. Together, let’s build a collaborative and accessible learning environment that propels Southeast Asia toward a future of innovation and excellence.
For submissions and inquiries please contact
We welcome manuscripts from individuals with compelling insights, ideas, projects, or research in STEM Education that are applicable in STEM classrooms and contribute to enhancing teacher classroom practices. Manuscripts from practitioners, STEM educators, researchers, and individuals in Southeast Asia are particularly encouraged; however, we accept submissions from STEM educators around the world.
Please note: All manuscripts must explicitly integrate or establish interdisciplinary connections to two or more of the four STEM subject strands.
Here are some professional guidelines you might consider adding:
- Formatting: Ensure that manuscripts adhere to the specified formatting guidelines, including font size, style, and margins. This helps maintain a consistent and professional appearance.
- Citation Style: Require authors to follow a specific citation style (e.g., APA, MLA) to ensure uniformity and proper acknowledgment of sources.
- Abstract: Encourage authors to provide a clear and concise abstract that summarizes the key points of their work, allowing readers to quickly grasp the manuscript’s significance.
- Keywords: Ask authors to include relevant keywords that reflect the main themes or topics covered in their manuscripts. This aids in searchability and categorization.
- Author Information: Request detailed author information, including affiliations, contact details, and a brief bio. This information can be included in a separate section or at the end of the manuscript.
- Review Process: Clearly outline the peer-review process, indicating that submitted manuscripts will undergo rigorous evaluation by experts in the field to ensure quality and validity.
- Ethical Guidelines: Emphasize the importance of adhering to ethical standards in research and writing, including proper attribution of sources, avoidance of plagiarism, and disclosure of conflicts of interest.
- Length Limitations: Specify any word count or page limitations for submissions to ensure that manuscripts are concise and focused.
- Submission Instructions: Provide clear instructions on how authors should submit their manuscripts, including the preferred file format and any supplementary materials required.
- Timeline: Communicate the expected timeline for the review process, from submission to publication, to manage authors’ expectations.
All necessary information can be accessed via this link